WELCOME TO THE WORLDS PANDEMIC SUPER SITE – SCROLL TO SUBSCRIBE BOTTOM OF PAGE – FREE FOR MY LIFE NOT YOUR LIFE – THE SUPER CHANGE LEADER SITE TO STEP IN FRONT OF SUPER CHANGE 2020
AWARD WINNING JOURNALIST ON VIRUS – JUST IN FOR YOU EXCLUSIVE TODAY – A PUBLIC SERVICE TO THE WORLD
A BLESSING TO LEADERS TODAY – TRUTH FROM LIES EXCLUSIVE
Scott Smith is a member of CEO SPACE since 1990’s IBI days. A dear friend. Scott publishes stories on the LEADERS OF OUR AGE – heads of Microsoft – Amazon – Telsa – Home Shopping CEO SPACE and ME and so many others over decades of our relationship. He sent this to CEO SPACE to share with the world as a public service today. KNOW MORE. KNOW MORE FIRST.
MY ASK: Explore your $ 950.00 Tuesday March 17th to Friday VIRTUAL PANDEMIC PROSPERITY PLANNING SUMMIT FOR LEADERS WORLD WIDE – click to share and register your team:
EXCLUSIVE HEALTH WEALTH JUST IN FROM CHINA AND SCOTT – EXCLUSIVE WORLD RELEASE: ( press call scott for use )
with a master’s degree and who worked in Shenzhen Hospital (Guangdong
Province, China) sent him the following notes on Coronavirus for guidance:
LIGHT UP THE WORLD AS A LEADER OUT FRONT OF IT ALL
TRUTH FROM LIES – KNOW MORE FIRST
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature
of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to
the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so
if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as
you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours. normal laundry detergent will
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink
liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for
5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your
eyes, touch your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in
warm water will suffice.
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and
then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re
Press: Call Scott to reprint or use his content one journalist to another ….call me for interviews anytime ……
310/254-4051 (from 6 am Pacific seven days)