TRUMP RAW DATA – HATE HIM OR NOT – DATA !
TRUMP RAW DATA – HATE HIM OR NOT – DATA- such that If you hate President Donald Trump as millions do – or not as millions MORE in the majority – not so much – irrespective – entrepreneurs in our CEOSPACE communities – need to appreciate hard data – in planning their futures. Quarter to quarter – in a 12 months first year period of time – what does that DATA report the TRUMP PRESIDENCY HAS completed? Is that data worth print page – and review for your teams. For some yes. For others not so much. The President Trump Track Record Raw Data presents the associated completions from third party public records for your PRINT to file and reference – over a 12 month first quarter to first quarter on President Donald trumps TRACK RECORD RAW DATA as the mid year American elections loom large this summer on economics.
DATA is Data and we present this hard to find in globally press today – raw data information – so leaders can THINK DIFFERENTLY armed with better data and more data – always presented economically never politically as we remain a POLITICAL FREE ZONE. I delete Face Book Followers who use social for politics – as my walls are cooperative not competitive and positive by design. I control my social my social does not control me.
Now the ECONOMIC DATA ON THE FIRST YEAR OF TRUMP:
President Trump’s Accomplishments (4.13.2018) – RAW DATA
THE CRITICAL TO DATE: ACCOMPLISHMENTS:Government Accountable to the People
• On Friday evening, at the order of the President, U.S. Armed Forces,
with Britain and France, launched strikes against chemical weapon sites in Syria. American and our allies will not tolerate the use against chemical weapons against men, women and children. God bless our courageous troops and allies.
• President Trump signed into law H.R. 1865, the Allow States and
Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act, which makes it a federal crime to own, manage, or operate a website with the intent to promote or facilitate prostitution—and which gives law enforcement new tools with which to fight human trafficking.
• President Trump signed an Executive Order to set up a Federal task force to find best solutions for reforming the USPS.
Unleashing our Economic Potential
• U.S. Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue and U.S. Trade
Representative Robert Lighthizer announced that the government of Argentina has finalized technical requirements that will allow U.S. pork to be imported into Argentina for the first time since 1992.
• President Trump signed an Executive Order on Economic Mobility by
reforming welfare. New work requirements will be added or enforced
for able-bodied adults on welfare so they can regain independence.• The Trump Administration has taken steps to provide hope to
forgotten areas of the country by designating Opportunity Zones in 18 states.
o Opportunity Zones are a new community development program established by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 to encourage
long-term investments in low-income urban and rural
o The Opportunity Zones program provides a tax incentive for
investors to re-invest their unrealized capital gains into Opportunity Funds that are dedicated to investing into designated Opportunity Zones.
o This investment program connects private capital with low- income communities across America.
• Hiring in the manufacturing sector in February rose to highest level
since before the Great Recession began, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported.
• Optimism for American manufacturers is at record highs, according to National Association of Manufacturers.
• Number of people receiving unemployment benefits is at lowest level in 44 years, according to the Labor Department.
Eliminating Job Killing Regulations & Wasteful Spending
• President Trump signed a Presidential Memorandum directing the
EPA to make National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) pursuant to the Clean Air Act program more efficient and cost- effective, giving states greater flexibility and implementation of NAAQS.
• Seven cabinet agencies signed a Memorandum of Understanding
President Trump signed a memo of understanding to foster interagency coordination for the permitting of major infrastructure projects, in an effort to streamline the process.
• The Trump Administration continues to take care of America’s veterans, providing $43 million to house America’s homeless
ADMINISTRATION’S TOP ACCOMPLISHMENTS:Government Accountable To The People
• President Trump rolled out principles to combat the opioid crisis in
the United States that will reduce supply, limit demand, and aid in
• The Department of Justice issued a new ruling effectively banning
bump stock sales in the United States.
• President Trump rolled out the immediate actions his Administration
and Congress should take to tackle schools violence, including supporting the STOP School Violence Act, Fix NICS Act, and advocating for states to adopt Extreme Risk Protection Orders.o President Trump made Secretary DeVos in charge of a
commission to look at longer term solutions, including age
restriction on certain firearm purchases.
• CMS and the White House Office of American Innovation rolled out a
new government wide MyHealthEData initiative to increase access to
health data by patients.
• President Trump was able to secure over $700 billion to meet our
national security needs in a 2 year budget agreement, after years of
• President Trump fulfilled his promise to the American people by
nominating and, after Senate confirmation, appointing Neil Gorsuch as an Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
o Twenty-two judges have been confirmed, including a record- setting 12 circuit judges.
• CMS rolled out a new policy supporting states in allowing work and
community engagement among non-disabled, working-age Medicaid beneficiaries, excluding the elderly, those with disabilities, children, pregnant women, and victims of substance use.
• FEMA announced that private nonprofit houses of worship would be
eligible for disaster assistance retroactively applying to disasters
declared on or after August 23, 2017.
• President Trump reversed President Obama’s last-minute land grab,
by dramatically reducing the acreage of two national monuments.
o The order ends excessive federal control of Utah land, advances
protection of our national treasures through a truly representative process, one that listens to the local communities that knows the land the best and that cherishes the land the most.
• The Justice Department settled two lawsuits with conservative Tea
Party groups that were unfairly scrutinized by the IRS for their tax-
• Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Scott Pruitt
issued an agency-wide directive designed to end the abusive “sue and settle” Obama-era practice where environmental groups were able to impose policies through litigation that they couldn’t pass through Congress.
• President Trump implemented higher ethical standards to make sure his Administration works for the American people.
President Trump signed an Executive Order implementing tough new lobbying standards for political appointees, including
a five-year ban on lobbying and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.
President Trump has donated his salary, following through on his promise to the American people.
• To make sure the Government serves the needs of all Americans,
President Trump has called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch and has used his budget to begin to implement his plan.
o President Trump created the Office of American Innovation to streamline and improve the Government for future generations.
• President Trump was the first in history to address the March of Life live from the White House.
• The Department of Health and Human Services created the Conscience and Religious Freedom Division of the Office For Civil
Unleashing our Economic Potential
• President Trump released his infrastructure framework to build America stronger.
o $1.5 trillion in infrastructure investment, of which $200 billion would be Federal spending.
o Investing in rural infrastructure, including rural broadband.
o Returning decision making back to state and local authorities.o Eliminating barriers that prevent infrastructure projects from
being efficiently developed and managed.
o Streamline permitting to shorten the length from 10 years to 2.o Develop America’s workforce to help more Americans secure
• Under President Trump’s leadership, Congress passed historic tax cuts
and relief for hardworking Americans not seen since President Reagan.
o The Tax Cuts Act provides $5.5 trillion in tax cuts, of which $3.2 trillion, or nearly 60 percent, goes to families.
o A typical family of four earning $75,000 will save more than $2,000 in income tax cuts.
o The Tax Cuts Act nearly doubles the standard deduction.
o The vast majority of American families will be able to file their
taxes on a single page.
o The Tax Cuts Act will repeal Obamacare’s burdensome
• President Trump received the Rural Prosperity Task Force report and
signed an Executive Order to help expand broadband access to rural
• March job report shows 2.9 million new jobs have been added since
President Trump’s election.
o Manufacturing added 22,000 jobs, bringing the total to 263,000
manufacturing jobs added since President Trump took office.
o Mining & Logging added 8,000 jobs, bringing the total to 76,000 mining & logging jobs added since President Trump took office.
• The unemployment rate is unchanged since October, remaining at an almost 17 year low.
• Institute for Supply Management said the manufacturing index rose to the highest level since May 2004.
• The Conference Board’s Consumer Confidence Index jumped to a 17- year high in January.
• Wages grew by 2.9 percent in 2017, the largest increase in 8 years.
• Second estimates for the third quarter place GDP at 3.2 percent, despite
three major hurricanes making landfall. This is the best six-month
stretch of growth in three years.
o GDP grew by 2.6 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017.
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average has had over 80 record highs under
President Trump, including this week.
o The Dow Jones Industrial Average is up over 35 percent since
Election Day 2016.
o Closed over 25,000 points for the first time in history on
January 4, 2018.
• Small business had a record number of owners saying now is a good
time to expand, according to the National Federation of Independent
Business (NFIB) monthly Jobs Report.
• The National Association of Manufacturers’ Outlook Index had the
highest annual average in its history and reached a record high in fourth quarter 2017.
o More than half of manufactures said they would expand their businesses, hire more American workers, and buy more equipment due to tax reform.
• According to the fourth quarter CNBC All-America Economic
Survey, more than half of Americans rated the economy as good or
excellent for the first time in at least 11 years.
• Signed an Executive Order making it easier for businesses to start and
expand apprenticeship programs.
o A Department of Labor study concluded $60,000 was the
average salary of certified apprenticeship programs compared to
a starting salary of under $50,000 for a college graduate.
o 87 percent of apprentices are employed upon completion of a
Eliminating Job Killing Regulations & Wasteful Spending
• President Trump’s Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Action has exceeded the 2:1 mandate, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every one new regulatory action.
o Federal agencies achieved $8.1 billion in lifetime net regulatory cost savings, the equivalent of $570 million per year.
• Simply cutting red tape and putting Obama-era regulations on hold have already saved $378 million since President Trump took office, and that savings is expected to jump into the billions next year when the administration’s anti-regulation campaign hits full stride, according to a report from the American Action Forum.
• The President signed an infrastructure Executive Order which will save billions of dollars directly by streamlining and expediting the permitting process for infrastructure projects
o The EO establishes a two year goal for the federal government to
process all of the actions required by federal law for the environmental reviews and permits of major infrastructure projects
• Withdrew from the Paris Accord, which undermined U.S. competitiveness and job creation.
o According to a study by NERA Consulting, meeting the Obama Administration’s requirements in the Paris Accord would cost the U.S. economy nearly $3 trillion over the next several decades.
o By 2040, our economy would lose 6.5 million industrial sector jobs – including 3.1 million manufacturing sector jobs.
Unlocking American Energy
• The Interior Department announce plans to open up 90 percent of America’s coastal water to oil drilling, proposing 47 possible auctions of drilling rights in nearly all parts of the U.S. continental shelf.
• The Interior Department announced it would sell leases for nearly 77 million acres starting in March in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling, the largest offering ever.
• President Trump has acted aggressively to increase exports of our energy resources to a global market.
o Updated guidance from the Treasury Department to allow the United States to export coal.
o Expedited the permitting and approval processes of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) terminals and exports, including the approval of the Lake Charles LNG terminal in Louisiana.
o During President Trump’s Administration, our allies have continued to receive American LNG exports in order to prevent dependence on single suppliers.
• President Trump has unleashed oil and gas development in the United States by expanding access to resources and the infrastructure needed to get them to market.
o Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, creating over 42,000 jobs and $2 billion in earnings.
? Signed an Executive Order mandating future pipeline work to be done by American workers and with American steel.
o Expedited new pipeline approval and production, including the New Burgos Pipeline to Mexico.
• President Trump signed a bill that eliminated a Dodd-Frank rule that required oil companies like Exxon Mobile to publicly disclose the taxes and fees they pay to foreign governments, which was going to cost the industry as much as $385 million annually.
• The EPA has filed a proposal to repeal the Clean Power Plan to facilitate the development of U.S. energy resources and reduce
unnecessary regulatory burden on the energy sector.
o The Clean Power Plan is estimated to cost oil and natural gas
operators as much as $530 million annually.
• President Trump, in keeping his campaign promise to coal miners,
rolled back the previous administration’s “Stream Protection Rule,” which had saddled the coal industry with estimated costs of at least $81 million a year.
Pursuing Fair and Reciprocal Trade Deals
• President Trump announced new tariffs, under Section 301, on $50 billion of Chinese goods for unfair trade practices that steal American intellectual property.
o President Trump instructed the United States Trade Representative to look into an additional $100 billion of tariffs on Chinese goods under Section 301.
• The United States announced amendments to the South Korea-US Free Trade agreement to better benefit American cars, pharmaceuticals, steel, and agriculture products.
• President Trump signed two Presidential Memorandums putting in place a 25 percent tariff on steel imports and a 10 percent tariff on aluminum imports.
• President Trump’s U.S. Trade Representative announced new tariffs on solar cells and residential washing machines.
• President Trump announced that he intends to renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) to better reflect our modern economy while benefitting all parties so involved.
• One of President Trump’s first actions was to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership, fixing the Obama Administration’s failed attempts protect American workers.
• The President began the process of renegotiating the United States- Korea Free Trade Agreement.
• As of December 31, 2017, the trump administration has conducted 82 major actions protecting U.S. trade by initiating 82 antidumping and countervailing duty investigations, an increase of 58 percent over the previous year.
o The Department of Commerce announced the first self-initiated antidumping and countervailing duty investigation since 1991 targeting Chinese common alloy aluminum sheet.
o The President’s Commerce Department issued a determination that Canadian companies were dumping and subsidizing softwood lumber into the United States.
• The President signed an order to investigate Chinese theft of U.S. intellectual property:
o The IP Commission Report estimates that the annual cost to the
United States economy from IP theft could be as high as $600
billion, with China as the major contributor
• Negotiations President Trump started with China on economic
cooperation have already produced results for American businesses.o For the first time in 14 years, since 2003, American beef imports
have returned to China, opening up a $2.5 billion market to
American ranchers and producers.
o China is welcome to negotiate contracts to import American
liquefied natural gas.
• Initiated a probe aimed at determining whether Chinese and other
foreign-made steel and aluminum threatens U.S. national security.
o Chinese exports of steel into the U.S. has captured 26 percent of
the market, and Chinese steel imports are up nearly 20 percent
over the last year alone.
Transforming the Department of Veterans Affairs
• Announced plans for the Veterans Affairs administration to shift veterans’ electronic medical records to the same system used by the Defense Department, ending a decades old problematic rift in sharing information between the two agencies.
o Signed Executive Order for veterans to receive other care outside of the Department of Veterans Affairs medical system.
• President Trump issued a new Executive Order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
• Signed the Veterans Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act to allow senior officials in the VA to fire failing employees and establishes safeguards to protect whistleblower.
o Under President Trump, the VA has fired 1,298 employees, suspended 425, and demoted 73, as part of President Trump’s efforts to restore accountability.
• The VA took steps to increase transparency and accountability by launching an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing veterans with a way to access wait time and quality of care data.
• President Trump signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act after it passed the Senate unanimously earlier in August.
o The legislation streamlines the lengthy process that veterans undergo when appealing disability benefits claims with the VA.
o More than 470,000 veterans are waiting decisions regarding their appeals.
• The President signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act.
heroes with the support they’ve earned for risking their lives to ensure the freedoms of all Americans:
o The Post-9/11 GI Bill provides educational benefits to veterans, service members, and their family members, including tuition, fees, books, housing, and other additional costs.
• President Trump signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program (VCP).
o Veterans become eligible for care under the VCP if: they live more than 40 miles from the closest eligible VA medical
facility, wait times that are over 30 days from the clinically
indicated date, or they meet other special criteria.
• A new White House VA Hotline to help veterans will be fully staffed
• President Trump and Veterans Affairs Secretary Dr. David Shulkin
announced three initiatives to expand access to healthcare for veterans using telehealth technology.
o “Anywhere to Anywhere VA Health Care” allows VA providers to use telehealth technology to serve veterans no matter where the provider or veteran is located.
o Expand VA Video Connect, an application for mobile phones and computers, that allows veterans and providers to connect by video across the country.
o Nationwide rollout of The Veteran Appointment Request (VAR) application, which allows veterans to schedule appointments at VA facilities on phones, tables, or computers.
Giving Americans The Healthcare They Need
• U.S. Department of Agriculture announced more than $1 billion
would be provided to improve access to health care services for 2.5
million people in rural communities.
• President Trump is mobilizing his entire Administration to address
drug addiction and opioid abuse by directing the declaration of a
Nationwide Public Health Emergency to address the opioids crisis.• President Trump signed an Executive order to reform the United
States healthcare system to take the first steps to expand choices and alternatives to Obamacare plans and increase competition to bring down costs for consumers.
o The Secretary of Labor agreed to expand access to Association Health Plans (AHPs), which could potentially allow American employers to form groups across State lines.
o The order directs the Departments of the Treasury, Labor, and Health and Human
• President Trump concluded there is no appropriations for cost-sharing
reduction (CSR) payments to insurance companies under Obamacare.o CSR payments have no authority and are unlawful.
o The bailout of insurance companies through these unlawful
payments is yet another example of how the previous administration abused taxpayer dollars and skirted the law to prop up a broken system.
Restoring Law and Order
• The Department of Justice announced over $98 million in grant
funding through the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS Office) COPS Hiring Program to allow 802 additional full- time law enforcement officers.
• As of November 16, 2017, the department of justice has worked with
Central American partners to “arrest and charger some 4,000 MS-13
members” so far this year.
• The Department of Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl
substances as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.
Now, fentanyl-related substances will be brought to the same illegality and charging level as heroin or marijuana.
In a billion dollar opioid fraud crackdown, the DOJ charged more than 400 people, including doctors and medical facilities,
who it said were prescribing unnecessary opioids to addicts and fueling the drug crisis.
The Department of Justice announced its first ever indictments against two Chinese nationals and their North American-based
traffickers and distributors to distribute large quantities of
fentanyl and other opiate substances.
• Operation Cross Country XI was conducted by the FBI to combat
human trafficking, rescuing 84 children and arresting 120 human
• After violent crime rose in 2016, the Department of Justice is
reinvigorating the Project Safe Neighborhoods to provide a framework for violent crime reduction. When first started in 2001, it reduced violent crime by 4.1%.
Achieving a Massive Reduction in Illegal Immigration
• President Trump announced the National Guard would be deployed to the Southwest border to make assist border patrol agents in securing our border.
• President Trump’s Department of Justice filed a lawsuit against the state of California for their sanctuary status for illegal immigrants.• President Trump revealed details on an immigration framework that
would provide border security, reform of the chain migration, ending
the visa lottery, and providing a permanent DACA fix.
• President Trump released his immigration priorities to secure the
border, enforce immigration laws, and reform the immigration system. This includes:
o Ensure funding for the southern border wall and associated infrastructure,
o End loopholes that allow Unaccompanied Alien Children to stay in the country,
o Reform the asylum system,
o Expedite the remove of illegal aliens and discourage their re-
o Restrict grants for sanctuary jurisdictions,
o Provide necessary resources to enforce immigration laws,
o Increase employment verification to protect American Workers,
o Support merit-based reforms for our immigration system.
• The U.S. pulled out of the UN global compact on migration citing the declaration “contains numerous provisions that are inconsistent with US immigration and refugee policies and the Trump administration’s immigration principles.”
• Under President Trump’s leadership, the Department of Justice announced a final warning to jurisdictions suspected of having “sanctuary” policies. The jurisdictions include:
o Cook County, Illinois;
o Chicago, Illinois;
o New Orleans, Louisiana;
o New York, New York; ando Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
• From President Trump’s inauguration through the end of FY 2017, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) made 110,568 arrests of illegal aliens, a 40 percent increase compared to the same time period the prior year.
o Over the same time period, removals that resulted from arrests increased by 37 percent.
o Of the illegal aliens arrested by ICE, over 92 percent had criminal convictions or pending criminal charges, were ICE fugitives, or were illegal reentrants.
• The President is making progress building a border wall to keep out illegal border crossings and restoring law and order to our immigration system.
o The House of Representatives passed legislations that includes $1.6 billion in funding for a border wall, including 32 miles of new fencing, 28 miles of new levee walls, and 14 miles of
o To jumpstart construction on the border wall, the President
ordered DHS to use $100 million of its unspent appropriations in
for border security, fencing and infrastructure.
• The number of counties participating in the 287(g) program, which
allows jails to detain criminal aliens until they are transferred to ICE
custody, has doubled and is on track to triple by the end of the year.• The President ordered the hiring of 15,000 new immigration agents,
including 5,000 additional border patrol agents.
• In FY 2017, 36 percent more criminal gang members were removed by
ICE compared to FY 2016.
o The Department of Homeland Security arrested 796 MS-13 gang
members and associates in FY 2017, an 83 percent increase from
the previous year.
• Attorney General Jeff Sessions implemented new charging guidelines
to end catch-and-release policies.
• Created the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE)
office at DHS, in order to ensure that victims of criminal acts by
illegal aliens will no longer be ignored.
American First Foreign Policy And Military
• President Trump followed through on his promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel and instructed the State Department to begin to relocate the Embassy.
o The State Department announced the new US Embassy in Israel would move to Jerusalem in May.
o President Trump’s Administration announced it would withdraw from UNESCO at the end of next year to show it would not stand for the anti-Israel bias of the organization.
• President Trump signed an Executive Order putting a ceiling of 45,000 refugees that may enter the country.
• President Trump signed an Executive Order revoking previous orders to close detention facilities at U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay.• The Department of Defense released a new national defense strategy
that reversed the previous administration’s objectives.
• President Trump released the Nuclear Posture Review he originally
directed Secretary Mattis to conduct, it pursues modernizing our nuclear capabilities, enhancing deterrence, and making the use of nuclear weapons less likely.
• The President has lifted restrictions that previously prevented the Secretary of Defense and our commanders in the field from fully using their judgement and expertise.
• President Trump restricted travel from eight countries identified as having insufficient security and information sharing measures.
Countries are: Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria,
Venezuela, and Yemen.
• Poland, one of the NATO member countries to meet its defense-
spending target of 2 percent of GDP, has agreed to buy and deploy
the U.S. Patriot missile defense system.
• Struck an airbase in Syria, after Syrian regime planes used the base to
conduct chemical weapons attacks against civilians.
• President Trump has stood up to Russian aggression at home and
o Under the President’s direction, the Treasury Department
announced sanctions on 7 Russian oligarchs, 12 companies they control, 17 senior Russian government officials, and a state- owned weapons trading company.
o The Treasury Department sanction 18 Russian individuals and entities accused of interference in the 2016 presidential election and undermining the countries cyber security.
o The United States expelled 60 Russian operatives from the country in response to Russia’s poisoning of UK citizens on UK soil.
? The eviction was done in conjunction with dozens of our allies and partners around the world.
• President Trump is demolishing ISIS and terrorism around the world.o In Iraq, ISIS lost its last town when U.S.-led coalition forces
retook Raqqa, meaning the group has effectively lost all of its
most important towns and cities in Iraq and Syria.
o President Trump is directing the State Department to send aid
through USAID directly to Christiana and other minorities
facing genocide in the Middle East.
o During his first international trip, President Trump supported the
opening of a new “Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology” in Saudi Arabia, which was created to better empower Muslim-majority countries in fighting radicalization.
o President Trump announced a new strategy for Afghanistan to protect the American people based on stability and security so terrorists cannot use the country as a base to threaten U.S. interests.
? The new strategy puts military pressure on the Taliban and sets conditions for a peaceful settlement between the Afghanistan government and the Taliban.
? Breaking with the status quo, the President warned Pakistan that no partnership can survive a country’s tolerance for militants and terrorists and they must take action.
? Our partnership with India is of vital important and they are
making important contributions to Afghanistan’s safety,
security, and development.
• President Trump is confronting Iran’s aggression.
o The Department of Justice issued indictments against 9 Iranians accused of cyber theft on behalf of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
o The United States announced new 301 actions against Chinese unfair trade practices that steal American intellectual property, the actions include tariffs on Chinese products, limits on Chinese investment in the US, and litigation at the World Trade Organization.
o President Trump in consultation with his national security team has approved a new strategy for Iran.
? Not certifying they are in full compliance with the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, known as the Iran Deal,
? Focusing on neutralizing the Government of Iran’s destabilizing influence and constraining its aggression, particularly its support for terrorism and militants,
? Revitalizing our traditional alliances and regional partnerships as bulwarks against Iranian subversion and restore a more stable balance of power in the region,
? Deny the Iranian regime – and especially the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) – funding for its malign activities, and oppose IRGC activities that extort the wealth of the Iranian people,
? Counter threats to the United States and our allies from ballistic missiles and other asymmetric weapons,
? Rally the international community to condemn the IRGC’s gross violations of human rights and its unjust detention of American citizens and other foreigners on specious charges, and
? Deny the Iranian regime all paths to a nuclear weapon.o Department of the Treasury sanctioned 25 entities and
individuals involved in Iran’s ballistic missile program in order
to further monitor and prevent any acts of terrorism.
o The first week of January, the Treasury Department sanctioned
more Iranian entities tied to Iran’s ballistic missile program and
Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corp.
o The Department of Treasury put in place new sanctions against
Iranian companies in response to Iran’s provocative launch of a
• President Trump is putting maximum pressure on North Korea to
o President Trump accepted an invitation to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un by May.
? North Korea agreed to denuclearize.
? North Korea said it would no longer test nuclear weapons
? North Korea recognized the United States and South Korea
would continue to hold regular military drills.
o The Treasury Department released sanctions on 57 North Korean
individuals and entities as part of the Maximum Pressure Campaign to stop illegal trading that provides financial to the brutal regime.
o Under President Trump’s leadership, the United Nations Security Council unanimously passed new sanctions on North Korea for their continued aggressive behavior.
o President Trump signed an Executive Order that put new sanctions on North Korea trade and their financing to signal to the world that they would have to make a choice: deal with the United States or the rogue regime in North Korea.
o President Trump’s Treasury Department sanctioned the Chinese Bank of Dandong for “illicit North Korean Financial Activity.”
• President Trump is cracking down on Venezuela and Cuba.
o The Treasury Department and State Department are putting in
place new sanction rules to channel economic activity away from the Cuban government, particularly the military, and towards the people of Cuba.
o President Trump imposed new sanctions on the Maduro dictatorship in Venezuela, targeting the regime itself, and not just individuals, for the first time.
? The new financial sanctions prohibit dealings in new debt of Venezuela and its corrupt oil company.
? The regime will no longer be able finance its debt using U.S. banks.
o The Treasury Department put in place new sanctions on 13 current and former senior officials of the Venezuelan Government in response to the governments continued efforts to undermine democracy.
The US Treasury Secretary and teams are in China May 1st negating frame work to enact new trade deals and avoid trade wars.
The President team is setting up Singapore in May to meet North Korea and make a deal 5 decades of Presidents have failed to open dialogue upon.
The Commerce team is finalizing a NAFTA II agreement much improved for the USA.
MACON and Trump developed a frame work moving into May for Iran deal making and environmental re-engagement globally.
Considering a its 12 months since his first quarter in office – the data of deliverables – is just raw data. If you hate Trump you still hate him. if you don’t you still don’t.
The data is what it is.
It is not presented to be political.
It is presented as data because it effects entrepreneurs – economics and planning as do the acts of all Presidents.
We provide data you can’t find easily in the global press so you can THINK DIFFERENTLY and have BETTER OUTCOMES because my readers – passing 30,000 subscribers in May world wide – and 100,000’s of non subscriber readers – rely on KNOWING MORE and taking BETTER COURSE ACTION BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE DATA.
That is our work and we are sticking to it.
BernY Dohrmann – TRUMP – WHAT “IS” GOING ON OUT THERE….
PS: You might print page on this item. Share with your circles and social.