DID RUSSIA INFLUENCE THE USA ELECTION IN ANY REAL MANNER?
I NEVER WRITE POLITICALLY – ONLY FINANCIALLY
So when I express opinions politics are insane inside competitive capitalism I talk mostly about waste. So there is more fake news and spin news on this one issue than any issue. Trying to make Russia influence a crime to the candidates and their teams. Keep in mind Hillary was under criminal investigation the entire time of her run. Another wrong for our system in my opinion.
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are both GREAT AMERICAN’s. They sacrifice to lead this nation. They place their families and lives in a fish bowl none of us would relish or welcome. They are torn to shreds for every single decision and they are never appreciated for the contribution level they provide.
They could not be trashed bashed and smashed more and what they both deserve from the world and the American people in a sane versus an insane system is RESPECT. Agree or disagree with their policies – our respect for our leaders was a backbone of this nation. Making serious leadership a SITCOM is a sin of media and a bias that has become a circus which degrades Making America Great AGAIN at core. Respect for our officials running for office is required of us and those running deserve our respect all sides. Policy issues should never be personal. Today we attack the candidate their belief’s their religion their spouses their children their family members and worse. THAT is NOT AMERICA that I grew up in and was raised by my father to be a productive citizen of and contribute back into. THAT Is a SIT COM. Rodney Dangerfield until his death made a great living on the line….I DON’T GET NO RESPECT……and today our candidates are discovering they ARE Rodney Dangerfield and it – IT – in my opinion – the lack of pure respect – is NOT A LAUGHING MATTER FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
With that said let’s look at hard data as I so often ask YOU to do. Picking up economic reading glasses to follow the real money and see what is taking place financially. So lets dive into Russia influencing the American election:
- Almost 2 billion dollars was spent on the election by the Candidates. Obama spent over 1 billion on his last run himself and this election reached a record of spending.
- Investigating the Fake News about Russia influencing the election – has taken 100’s of millions of dollars the USA could have used to feed the homeless and hungry and move them off street life into real housing. We spent that money in nine months to GET TRUMP more or less.
- In the old days – say 15 years ago – a President was elected and the entire nation got behind the leader even in disagreement on individual policy areas and we moved forward as a nation. In the last 15 years whoever wins the other side works the entire period to DESTROY That leader. What changed? America for sure. We need to change back in my opinion. Respect. For the office and for the system is our first duty to our own constitution.
- Media has become a house of government. The capital wasted on the issues developed by media that are not news anymore but are ownership spin and audience consolidation reporting to base – all to sell mindless crap. The firewall of news from everything commercial was broken years back and today the news is a circus and the cost in dollars to the nation in waste is fantastic. Further the Media is the fourth house of Government with unbridled powers including FAKE NEWS distribution – no check and balance – no safe guards – controlled primarily in the USA by two men Murdock and Marlone – the Billionaires influencing the hearts and minds of the voters who remain less informed than they could become. Its all economic power consolidation via mergers. Not well reported by those consolidating their own powers to the public of course.
- 100’s of millions have been invested in 9 months to GET TRUMP to INDICT TRUMP to IMPEACH TRUMP on the Russia criminal ramp to indictment – which is not proof.
- Face Book agrees to turn over all Russia ad’s for the election. They state it exceeded 100,000 dollars. Are you KIDDING ME? Are you telling me the whole of Russia spent a little over 100,000 dollars – on ads on face book – against two billion spent by the candidates and that 100,000 on a platform like FACEBOOK influenced the election? That one fake news story – that one billboard – that a face book ad of 100,000 dollars – caused one person to change their vote from loving Hillary to Donald Trump? Are you kidding me America? Are you truly reading between the lines.
- The special prosecutor and the ramp to indict some one given the congress is funding all this and the cost is rising into a side bar staff and institution spending at a fantastic rate to GET TRUMP as the outcome desired. Trump can outspend them and wins in the end because the direction lacks TRUTH and INTEGRITY. Russia has said in media on the record – all their leaders – we did not influence the American election – and we wanted Hillary to win anyway we know her from the White House to the Senate and Putin knows and can deal with her. No one listened. They are all labeled liars which they are not. So the story goes on – never ends – and the money is being spent like rain never ends, while America faces billions in loss from 30 days of storms alone.
We have so much to do in our nation.
We have a better health care system that works and is sustainable financially to engineer. No one will do that work.
We have a tax reform to elevate America in the world market which is so subsidized by nations in unfair competition versus ethical integrity rule based trade between nations absent today.
We have infrastructure neglected by 530 in power for more than 100 years. Our bridges, our power grids, our water systems, our waste systems, our transportation modeling, all our infrastructure is past aging and is now decaying into dangerous collapse level including damns. American’s believe “some one” is handling all that. In fact the “some one” have stated for the record for 50 years we are not getting funding – we are overwhelmed and “NO ONE” is planning to replace upgrade and repair the American infrastructure once the envy of the entire world. 530 leaders are spending more money and more time to obstruct any forward American benefiting legislation – and to GET TRUMP on Russia as the current bone they are gnawing after by the 100 million at a jaw bone jerk – while America needs remain fully unmet.
What does this suggest?
The governance of the nation has broken down into secular political malaise. Opportunities to advance the economic foundation of the nation are being squandered. Politics are driving economics. This state of affairs leads to SUPER CRASH world depression and world war. Why? Due to system abuse.
The system will work as well as we work the system.
System abuse creates rising economic accounts that must over time be re-balanced.
Economics need to run politics to have a truly great nation – in any nation – in any form of government.
Following the money on the Russia Theory Model we find politics in charge of economics. The money trail of influence to an American Election would require spending 100’s of millions of dollars. That sum can’t be hidden or disguised. You can not influence a 2 billion dollar political contest with 100,000 dollars of face book advertising economically folks.
In my opinion when Facebook made its disclosure it was GAME OVER and time to collapse spending on this river of waste in America.
We spent 100’s of millions to impeach President Bill Clinton which in my opinion assisted the Coca Cola Company greatly as Bill drank his coke from the Witness stand – which is about the only memory we have of THAT river of wasted time energy abuse of governance process and failed outcome modeling. It was at that point America gave up respect for office and began to focus on DESTRUCTION of whoever held the office.
George Washington grew marijuana, smoked nightly and inhaled, and made love with so many woman it was a joke including his children with his family of slaves. The press didn’t report and focus on DESTROYING GEORGE for his personal life they focused on his policy and political decisions.
Who cares about Monica or any personal action of a President. The Press did not report about Jack Kennedy and Marilynn Monroe – they reported on the Cuban Missile crises. The SHIFT the GREAT SHIFT from respect of the office and its holder to making it all personal and to DESTROYING WHO HOLDS THE OFFICE is not MY AMERICA.
My America respects the national anthem and box top rules for public modeling – athletic hero’s – to demonstrate that American ideal while boys and girls are dying wearing the uniform – is absolute. In MY AMERICA. Your FIRED seems about right to me for example to our future generations that RESPECT IN AMERICA is a foundation principle. Everyone has the RIGHT to disagree with policy in any way and form. To disrespect AMERICA is to disrespect ME and ALL OF US collectively and that I believe needs some revisiting as our first order of business – THE MANNERS TO EXPRESS WHAT IT MEANS TO “BE” AMERICAN that binds us all together.
Do the majority wish to see RESPECT in disagreement on Policy?
Poll and vote on that?
What KIND of NEW AMERICA do we wish to re-invent?
The HOPE AND PROMISE TO THE ENTIRE WORLD?
Or the butt of JOKES and laughter as we are today around the world?
Ross Parrott and his little flash cards defined the GIANT SUCKING SOUND and that ENORMOUS SINKING FEELING. Today many American’s have virtually given up in the quick sand of Politics leading economics. They should not however. You have the power not 530.
You have the POWER to never not ever re-elect an incumbent. This alone destroys the money pipes and one term in office gives us public servants and law MAKERS versus MONEY TAKERS obstructing laws we required and desire all of us.
Can we do better?
What does it take?
All of US in all nations being active and involved.
But I caution you adopt the box top rule to RESPECT those you oppose – on policy never personal – owning the box top rule all candidates are GREAT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THEIR RESPECTIVE NATIONS – even if they do not personally resonance with YOU they deserve your RESPECT in policy disagreement. They deserve Media respect when reporting news.
Until we find our way back to RESPECT for rule of law – for office – for those who hold office – and we the people never breach our respect when disagreeing with policy – we have lost our way to Make America Great Again or Ever.
Berny Dohrmann – WHATS REAL ABOUT RUSSIA AND THE AMERICAN ELECTION ECONOMICALLY – NOW YOU KNOW