135 DOW CRASH BEFORE YOUR LAST WEEKEND EVEN STARTED = WE’LL SEE ABOUT THIS WEEK AS IT IS INSANE OUT THERE
The To be Considered:
- Consumer prices fell – and inflation is not back – and Fed Policy has failed and the USA is stuck in a truly non-recovery.
- Huge numbers are being laid off all of a sudden.
- Consumer buying fell back two months in a row another indicator of policy failing
- Congress is not passing anything to propel growth anytime soon.
- There is no USA budget and the USA may shut down and lose more credit rating status
So Congress Fiddles while Rome Burns.
Everyone is saying the Emperor Trump Rally is Dilly Dally.
I’m saying the EMPEROR has no clothes on and since October this is an utter FOOLS RALLY built on P&E ratio’s that are not economic.
I’m suggesting the SIX TIMES THE FEDERAL RESERVE MINUTES last week defined the market is OVER PRICED historically should be a bell alarm going off as we broke into Cartier. Hear those alarms.
In that the SUPER BUBBLE is a manipulated market of Ponzi trading by unregulated global software complexities outside any oversight – prediction when the liquidity dries up is always the issue.
The next crises will be a LIQUIDITY CRISES from a single contagion event.
Add in Syria and our NEW POLICY and NORTH KOREA and our NEW POLICY and you see things as less risky and safer? That is your bet next week?
Go at it then. I’m out.
Berny Dohrmann – OUT OF THE MARKET AND STANDING PAT
PS: Kenny Rogers sang it right – you have to know when to HOLD THEM and you have to KNOW when its time to FOLD THEM. Buy low and SELL HIGH folks SELL HIGH.— April 17, 2017