AMERICA DID BETTER LAST NIGHT
America had a REAL Presidential debate. The debate was on the REAL ISSUES the important issues. When I heard Hillary say over and over – Frank Dodd does not go far enough and she said:
- We have to go after the rampant speculation
- We have to go after SHADOW BANKING and more than once
- We have to execute Justice Reform really
- Sanders saying we have to have the GUTS to take Pot off the Federal register and let those folks out of jail – 80 billion to lock folks up a year for non violent minor offenses – really?
- Hillary said we have to put in A SPECULATION TAX – yes indeed
These are BIG ISSUES Of the DAY and to hear a Debate that is not an eight grade spit ball fest was refreshing. IT was like AMERICA folks. I have to say I was refreshed and surprised at the journalism – the data and replies – and the very hard issues debated. I thought WE AS A COUNTRY DID well and our process was shinning last night.
I haven’t seen this quality of what the PUBLIC NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND clearly, so well presented and issue concentric the entire election – not like this.
HATS off to CNN – job well done. For the nation.
Berny Dohrmann – Chairman
PS: The systemic risk from the unregulated speculation markets of the financial market space – and as HILLARY suggested Private Equity – Dark Pools – Shadow Banking and Private Equity are included. Blackjack as almost half its profits and assets in the volatility of ETF markets that the IMF said last week is a danger to the entire system. Is any one following the bouncing ball?